Friday, January 8, 2010

Feelings

This was my first lesson of 2010.
We've already had a lesson on feelings last year so, it was a review for most of them. I used my faces flashcards, and I got pictures from magazines that show people faces, cut them out and glued them to cardboard.
I showed them to the children and ask them to tell me which feeling the picture showed. Then, I put the pictures face down on my rug and ask one child to find a feliz face. The child opened a picture and I would ask: Is that feliz? Es feliz? The child would answer Si or No. We continued until the child found the feliz face. Then each child had a turn.
For the next class I printed my feelings activity and we make faces for the following feelings: feliz, triste, enojado, sorprendido and asustado. Each child got to take one face home.
We also created a poster for the classroom. We draw each feelings on paper. The children love to draw, each had the opportunity to draw parts of the face. I will post pictures on Monday.
That's all for this week lessons. Remember keep it simple! I will ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment