Friday, September 9, 2011

Numbers

I introduced numbers for the preschoolers this week. It was only one class this week due to labor day so we only introduced; cero, uno, dos & tres.
I used big plastic numbers that I found at the dollar store a few years ago, as usual I used the 3 part lesson and hid the one number at a time and asked them which number was missing.
For review we put stickers on color construction paper while practicing the colors introduced last week.
For my older preschoolers that were with me last year we did numbers from 0-10 and put stickers on construction paper. Again, I used different colors of construction paper to practice colors, then, put one sticker in one paper, two in another, and so on until we reached 10. We left one paper empty to represent cero.
I got a bunch of Halloween stickers at Walgreens, here are some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment