Sunday, August 29, 2010

First week of school!

Last week was our first week of school, I like to begin with the basics, so we started with colors to see where my new kids were and what did my "old" kids remembered.
Just showed them the flashcards, and reviewed the ones they did remembered. After that, we played with colored bean bags, I just put them around the classroom and had them retrieved them as I called out the color. So simple and yet they loved it!
For Wednesday we started reviewing shapes. I was surprised on how many they could remember! After going through the flashcards we all took a walk outside in the playground and find shapes. They really liked to walk around and point out every single shape, even the children that last year were not participating were pointing at shapes and calling them in Spanish :) It was awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment