Saturday, August 13, 2011

Back to school!

Ok. It’s that time again!!!!!
This past week I’ve been busy organizing all my materials and selecting the ones I will keep in my classroom. Also I’ve been trying to organize them by theme and figuring out what else I can teach with the same material. I will be printing my curriculum to be posted in the classroom this weekend.
I also took a trip to the Dollar store and found a few items that I could use. They are in English but it will be cheaper just to cover the English word with cheap construction paper (also from the dollar store) and write the Spanish word than to print it myself (ink could be very expensive as all of you know). I picked up some classroom signs; color border; a happy birthday wall banner and a month header. They are very colorful and would be great to cover the walls. Below is a picture of what I bought....

No comments:

Post a Comment