Sunday, August 28, 2011

First lesson for my kinders!!!

All but one of my kinders have been with me for a couple of years so they are familiar with me and my teaching ways so this classes go smoother than the preschool ones :)
Wednesday we reviewed colors: rojo, gris, negro, blanco, cafe, azul, rosa, amarillo, anaranjado, morado and verde. I used the 3 period lesson for the ones they didn't remember.
We did the same color activities that I did with my preschoolers; "What color is missing" game and color sorting. (See previous post for details)
We also did feelings: "Estoy feliz"; "Estoy triste"; "Estoy enojado" & "Estoy sorprendido". Again used the 3 period lesson for the ones they couldn't remember.
Then the part they enjoyed the most: pictures!!! I took a picture of each child making the feeling I called. below are some pictures. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment